1. Surveying a new Green for proper grade levels throughout
2. Finalizing a new tee, prior to the installation of sod
3. Constructing a new Sand Bunker with a Herring Bone Drainage System
4. Gravel and drainage pipe is installed;
5. a tough fabric is installed to separate the top sand layer and the drainage system below.
6. All sand bunkers are sodded around the perimeters to reduce erosion problems, and to use a less invasive grass – greatly reducing the maintenance of the edges.
7. A completed sand bunker edge.
8. At this course we solid sodded from tee to green. The Green was seeded with Bentgrass Seed.
9. Fringe area to this Green was re-sodded
10. A completed and well done refurbishing of this green by replacing the primary and secondary fringes for both the golf course and it’s players.
11. A completed reconstruction of a sand bunker at Whitefish Lake Golf Course -waiting for the delivery of the sand.
12. Reconstruction of a tee .
13. Sodding a park located Missoula, Montana
14. Sodding a baseball field.
15. Reconstructing a golf course in Western North Carolina. Each tee was totally reconstructed.
16. The golf players enjoyed their new face lifted golf course
17.A commercial site sodded.
18. A tourist getaway where our sod was used extensively.
19. Superior Sod Farm supplied and installed all the sod for our most intensive project ever – the UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA .(WASHINGTON GRIZZLY STADIUM IN MISSOULA, MONTANA.
Our blend of Bluegrasses won us this project – drought tolerant, wear tolerant, and winter hardiness.
After the installation was complete, we provided the daily maintenance for this athletic field. We had three (3) weeks to get this field ready for their Homecoming Game that year.
NOT ONE PIECE OF SOD CAME UP! A HUGE SUCCESS AND HONOR!
20. A different view of the Montana Football Stadium. Very Exciting!
21. A view of one of our 100 acre fields.
22. Irrigation wheel lines – each was 1/4 mile long and we had 13 of them.
23. We would prepare a field as soon as harvesting as was practically possible.
24. A field ready for harvesting
25. A residential home totally sodded